Looking for a gift for that special lady in your life? Take a peek at this Gift Guide on clothing and accessories that is sure to be on any fashionista's wish list!
It's the season of giving, and today's post is from a guest blogger that is near and dear to my heart - my sister, KB. She is my fashion guru, and oftentimes gets pictures texted to her for input when I am out shopping. Hope you enjoy this gift guide round-up and be sure to check out her blog as well - Peonies and Pearls.
Happy Thanksgiving week!I'm Katie, blogger of Peonies and Pearls, and have been so kindly asked by L&C to give some recommendations of gifts for the ladies in your life for this upcoming holiday season. If you're like me and are drawn to clothes, shoes, and fashion accessories in any store, you'll love these options and prices too!
First up are some selections of clothes:
It's sweater weather here, so I love to snuggle up in over-sized, soft sweaters and cardigans.
1. Lou & Grey Cocoon Sweater. One of my favorite brands these days. They have such a relaxed vibe.
3. J.Crew Tunic Sweater - always a winner.
Club Monaco Cristina Cashmere Wrap. (It's on sale!!)
For those ladies who love sparkle:
1. Bauble Bar Tundra Stud. Love the structured look
2. J.Crew Crystal Venus Flytrap Earrings. So dainty and feminine.
3. Kate Spade Bourgeois Bow Stud. Perfect for all your holiday parties and best part is they're on sale!
Dana Rebecca - Sylvie Rose Diamond Bar Earrings. Diamonds really are a girls best friend!
For the shoe queens:
1. Sole Society Angie Booties. Pair with skinny jeans and a long cardigan for day or night.
3. TOMS Leila Booties in castle rock grey suede. So excited Toms made these!
Frye Reina Bootie. This brand is tried and true and will get better with time.
Hope you enjoy some of my gift giving suggestions. Happy 'Black Friday' and 'Cyber Monday' shopping!
Until next time,
LOVE & CONFECTIONS!