Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs
Servings: 12 deviled eggs
- 6 large hard boiled eggs
- 2 ounces Cabot Farmhouse reserve, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento peppers, drained
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish, optional
- ground black pepper, hot sauce, and onion powder, to taste
- paprika, chives, or parsley for garnish
Peel and rinse hard boiled eggs. Slice in half, lengthwise and remove yolk to medium mixing bowl, Place egg white on serving tray.
Add Cabot Farmhouse Reserve, mayonnaise, celery seed, mustard, sugar, pimentos, and relish to mixing bowl. Using a hand blender, combine until creamy. Add pepper, hot sauce, or onion powder if desired.
Place filling into piping bag. Pipe or spoon into the center of each egg white. Garnish with paprika, finely chopped chives and parsley. Cover and refrigerated until ready to serve.