Chia seeds have a bunch of health benefits too. They are full of Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, calcium, protein and they are being studied to help regulate blood sugar to name a few.
I'm still on the fence about them, though. They don't have much taste and feel like a toothy tapioca when made into a pudding. I have a whole bag so I'm definitely going to experiment some more.
Overnight Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
a Love and Confections original, inspired by a bunch of recipes online
Overnight Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk (you can use Coconut or Almond Milk also)
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
Overnight Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding:
- Place all ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid and whisk together or shake to combine. Refrigerate overnight. Stir before eating. Enjoy
Until next time,
LOVE & CONFECTIONS!