I love having a movie date night with Mr. L&C. Sometimes it’s just the two of us cuddled on the couch watching whatever is on the television. Other times, we make it fun and special by having a His & Hers Date Night Double Feature. I become a hero when I recreate one of his favorite date night treats using Tyson® Any’Tizers®. My Honey BBQ Boneless Wyngz Melt is the perfect meal to get you in the mood for a FANTASTIC movie night in.
Date nights out to the movies for Mr. L&C and I are few and far between. Our toddler likes her routine and doesn’t do too well if someone else puts her to bed while we are out. If we happen to go to a late movie after we put her to bed, there is inevitably some texts back and forth with my Dad because she is up and fussy. We think she can sense that we slipped out and doesn’t sleep good until we get home.
Step 1: Buy – Buy 2 participating Tyson® Any’Tizers® products at Walmart between 6/15/15 and 8/15/15.
Step 2: Snap – Snap a picture of your receipt and text or email it to email@example.com by 11:59pm PST on 8/15/15.
Step 3: Get – Receive a code redeemable for a movie ticket to see FANTASTIC FOUR while in theaters. Code must be redeemed by 9/30/15 on tysonmovieoffer.com.
Until then, we will be doing some FANTASTIC fun movie nights at home, and I love making a His & Hers Date Night Double Feature. Mr. L&C and I sometimes have different tastes when it comes to movie night, but we definitely agree on having my Tyson® Any’Tizers® Honey BBQ Boneless Wyngz Melt. Tyson Any’Tizers® are a line of easy-to-prepare, frozen snacks in an assortment of varieties and flavors.
- Movie night tip #1: have a double feature. We sometimes have a double feature because he usually likes more action/adventure and I tend to like romantic comedies. It’s the best of both worlds.
- Movie night tip #2: disconnect. We both work on computers and I am always using social media on my phone, so I put it away or turn it on silent during movie nights; disconnect to connect.
- Movie night tip #3: buy two (2) bags of Tyson® AnyʼTizers® snacks at Walmart and get a ticket to see the new FANTASTIC FOUR movie in theaters. Tyson® Any’Tizers® are protein packed, made with all white meat chicken and come in a variety of flavors. Curb those movie munchies and get some delicious Tyson® Any’Tizers® like these four fantastic flavors: Chicken Fries, Buffalo Boneless Wyngz, Popcorn Chicken or Honey BBQ Boneless Wyngz. Remember, this offer is ONLY available at Walmart.
- Movie night tip #4: make a “His” & “Hers” movie night kit. He likes certain candy and flavored popcorn that I am sometimes not in the mood for, so I try and make a fun movie night kit for him that includes all his favorites. I can get everything I need in one stop at Walmart – which is great when you have a toddler in tow.
- Grab a cute bucket or basket – try looking in the gardening, entertaining, or even the home & bath sections
- Head to the party section to get some paper shred basket filler – that stuff you put in Easter baskets
- Get some cellophane bags with twist ties from the cake decorating section – portioning out snacks lets you have a variety during your movie night
- Don’t forget to grab your candy, popcorn, and Tyson® Any’Tizers® from the grocery section
- Print out some cute “his” and “hers” signs and decorate with a clapboard or other movie props
- Prepare everything in advance, so you can enjoy the movie!
Are you excited to see the new FANTASTIC FOUR movie? Let me know your favorite character, and don’t forget to buy two (2) bags of Tyson® AnyʼTizers® snacks at Walmart to get your ticket!
Honey BBQ Boneless Wyngz Melt
A Love and Confections original recipe
Honey BBQ Boneless Wyngz Melt Ingredients:
– 1/2 bag Tyson® Any’Tizers® Honey BBQ Boneless Wyngz
– 1 full bag French Fries
– 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar Cheese
– 1 cup finely shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
– 1/4 cup diced Green Onions or Scallions
– Ranch Dressing
Honey BBQ Boneless Wyngz Melt Directions:
1. Prepare Wyngz and Fries separately and according to package directions.
2. Heat oven to 350F. Layer half of Fries on a cookie sheet with sides, top with half of the Cheddar Cheese and Half of the Monterey Jack Cheese.
3. Top with remaining Fries. Add on Honey BBQ Boneless Wyngz.
4. Top with remaining Cheese, then heat in oven until the cheese is melted. Let it cool for 5 minutes, top with Green Onions and serve with Ranch Dressing. Enjoy!
Until next time,
LOVE & CONFECTIONS!