School started last week, and the Summer days are still very hot. I love having a cold treat ready for the little one when she finishes for the day, and these Chocolate Chia and Greens Pudding Pops hit the spot. My love of chia is evident in some of the recipes I create, like Overnight Strawberry Chia Superfruit Pudding and Carrot Cake Overnight Chia Oatmeal.
Chocolate Chia and Greens Pudding Pops
By Love and Confections
- 2 cups milk
- 2 scoops Barlean’s Chocolate Silk Greens Powder
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Place all ingredients into pitcher of high-powered blender, stir, and let sit for 5-10 minutes to let chia seeds absorb liquid.
- Blend on “smoothie” setting, or gradually increase speed to high. Pour into pop molds and freeze minimum 8 hours.
Yield: 6 pops