This post is sponsored by Florida Dairy Farmers in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.
Most of the smoothies we make are drinkable, but the ingredients are a bit different for the perfectly spoon-able smoothie bowl. I usually try to make my smoothie bowls a little on the thick side and use milk as my liquid of choice. Frozen fruit is key for the ingredients – that way the smoothie stays nice and thick.
Did you know that more than 120,000 dairy cows live in Florida and collectively produce over 270 million gallons of fresh milk per year? You can find delicious Florida Milk recipes and more on their website, and at these links and by following them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls
By Love and Confections
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 medium banana, frozen and sliced
- 1/2 cup strawberries, frozen and diced
- 2 cups frozen cubed dragon fruit
- Banana, strawberries, blueberries and chia seeds to garnish
- In a high power blender or food processor, add all ingredients and blend until combined. Divide between bowls and top with garnishes
Yield: 2 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
Total time: 5 mins.
Until next time,
LOVE & CONFECTIONS!
Recipes Using Milk
Milk Recipes for Breakfast
- Crustless Spinach Quiche with Cheddar Cheese by Recipes Food & Cooking
- Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl by Love & Confections
- Easy Baked Grits with Sausage Gravy by Sunday Supper Movement
- Fresh Fruit-Topped Mini Pancakes by Girl Abroad
Milk Recipes for Lunch
- Creamy Chicken Pot Pie Soup by Life Tastes Good
- Creamy Spinach and Cauliflower Rice by Family Foodie
- Savory Caprese Oatmeal Bowl by Go Epicurista
- Vegetarian Croque Monsieur by Helpful Homemade
Milk Recipes for Dinner
- Gouda Grits with Creamy Asparagus and Crab Sauce by Soulfully Made
- Milk Poached Chicken with Pesto by Cricket’s Confections
- Potato Stack by Healing Tomato
- Triple Cheddar Chicken Pasta by Authentically Candace
Milk Recipes for Dessert
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by Flour On My Face
- Coconut Flan by Desserts Required
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicles by Casa de Crews
- Mini Boston Cream Cakes by The Crumby Cupcake
This is beautiful! I need to make more of these. They are so delicious!
Girl Abroad says
Love love the color and freshness! I can't wait to add this to my morning smoothie bowl lineup!
Jessie Moore says
This is really beautiful. I have never tried a smoothie bowl but this is really enticing! -cakespy jessie