Welcome to this year’s #EasterSweetWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. We’re so glad that you’ve joined us for this week long event of Springtime and Easter dessert recipes! We’re sharing tons of treats this week plus a few fantastic giveaways! You’re going to love what we have in store for you.
Lemon is definitely one of my go-to Springtime flavors. I love citrus and growing up in Florida, citrus is abundant. My family and I go to the citrus groves during season and pick oranges, tangerines, grapefruit and lemons. I love everything from meyer lemons to key limes, and everything in between.
While I love baking from scratch the most, sometimes I do the semi-homemade route and start with a box mix. When I am planning a big party or holiday event, this is a time-saver, especially when I am in charge of more than one course or dish. I am definitely glad I chose this Easy Lemon Bundt Cake for our Easter celebration. It is sweet and moist, and I love the tart lemon flavor.
This year we have are 28 fantastic bloggers participating in this year’s Easter dessert event! Throughout the week we’ll be share tons of great Springtime and Easter themed dessert recipes with you. With over 75 sweet dessert recipes being shared this week we just know that you’re going to want to save some of these recipes to make again and again! We even hope that some of these recipes end up in your Easter recipe keepsake collection! Plus, don’t forget that we have 5 (five) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors! Scroll down to take a look!
Easy Lemon Pudding Bundt Cake
- 15.25 ounce Lemon Supreme cake mix, dry mix only
- 3.4 ounce instant lemon pudding, dry mix only
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Yellow sprinkles, optional
- Heat oven to 350F. Prepare bundt pan with baking spray or grease and flour. Set aside
- In stand mixer or mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding, eggs, Greek yogurt, oil, butter, water, extract and first measure of lemon zest. Mix to combine.
- Pour into bundt pan and bake 50-60 minutes, until a tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto rack to cool completely
- Prepare Frosting. With hand mixer or stand mixer combine cream cheese, 3 cups powdered sugar, zest and 1-2 tablespoons juice. Add more powdered sugar or juice as needed. Either spread onto cake or place into piping bag and pipe on top of bundt cake. Add sprinkles. Chill until serving.
Yield: 12+ servings
Check out the amazing #EasterSweetsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- M&M Marshmallow Cheesecake Apple Dip from Big Bear’s Wife
- Apple Caramel Crumb Pie from My Sweet Zepol
- Apple Blueberry Crisp from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Easy Lemon Pudding Bundt Cake from Love and Confections
- Easter Butter Mints from Nik Snacks
- No Churn Blueberry Muffin Ice Cream from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
Until next time,
LOVE & CONFECTIONS!
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week long event, #EasterSweetsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Rainier Fruit, Anolon and Microplane! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #EasterSweetsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.