Easy Peach Frosé Cocktail is the perfect brunch beverage. Delicious peaches blend with rosé and syrup to make the perfect cocktail for a warm Summer day!
Welcome to #BrunchWeek 2020 hosted by Love and Confections and A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures! This is our 8th year of #BrunchWeek and while it is a little different this year, 22 bloggers are excited to share all our favorite Brunch recipes. We have a huge variety including French toast, danish, waffles, pancakes, hash, fruit salad, cocktails, mocktails, vegan, keto, and plenty of desserts! We hope you enjoy all our Brunch recipes!
Things have been a little different around here. I took a break from the blog, but am back, sharing a fun and delicious cocktail to start #Brunchweek off with a bang.
What is Rosé:
Rosé wine has increased in popularity, especially with the frosé trend picking up. Wines receive their color from the juice’s contact with the skin of the grapes. White wines come from white grapes, and red wines come from red grapes. Winemakers use red grapes to make rosé. Rosé is never made by mixing white wine with red wine, and is frowned upon by winemakers around the world.
The skins soak with the juice and the color bleeds for a short 2-3 day period. The skins are removed and the pink juice ferments to create a rosé. The color of rosé can range from a very pale, almost orange, to a more vibrant pink-purple, depending on the grape variety and length of contact with the skin.
I often use Torani syrups to flavor my cocktails, like my Guava Moscow Mule and my Easy Cranberry Orange Madras. Flavored syrups make it easy to customize any drink. The Easy Peach Frosé Cocktail would be delicious with a raspberry or mango syrup too! To make it kid-friendly, use either ginger ale or sparkling grape juice in place of the wine.
Tips, Tricks, and Tools:
- Here are a few of my favorite entertaining products, like drinkware, bar carts and accessories.
- Always have a non-alcoholic option available for parties where guests may not be drinking. Please drink responsibly.
Easy Peach Frosé Cocktail
- 20 ounces frozen peaches
- 1 bottle Rosé wine, chilled
- 2-4 ounces Torani Peach Syrup
- Place all ingredients into high-performance blender and blend until thoroughly combined. Divide between glasses and enjoy.
- Easy Peach Frosé by Love & Confections
- Healthy Banana Smoothie by Simply Healthyish Recipes
Bread, Grains, and Cereal Recipes
- Blueberry Bread Pudding by Big Bears Wife
- Buttermilk Waffles by The Redhead Baker
- Chocolate Banana Muffins by The Mandatory Mooch
- Cinnamon Crunch French Toast by The Nifty Foodie
- Double Chocolate Banana Muffins by Family Around the Table
- Pear Chocolate Chip Sourdough Muffins by Caroline’s Cooking
- Sourdough Belgian-Style Waffles by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Strawberry Scones by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Vegan Anise French Toast by Happily Curated Chaos
- Bacon, Brie & Asparagus Quiche by Sweet Beginnings
- Breakfast Tostadas by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Gyro Omelette by Cheese Curd In Paradise
Fruit and Veggie Recipes
- Duchess Potatoes by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Greek Broccoli Pasta Salad by Making Miracles
Meat, Poultry, and Fish Recipes
- Carolina Shrimp And Grits by Nik Snacks
- Everything Breakfast Pizza by The Spiffy Cookie
- Keto Macarons by Keto Basic AF
- Lemon Macarons Recipe by April Golightly
- Pasta Frola (Argentinian Lattice Tart) by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Sprinkle Biscotti by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Such a gorgeous cocktail to kick off BrunchWeek! I have a bottle of sparkling rosé that I bet would be perfect for this.
I hope you try it! I love experimenting with new rosés, so let me know how it turns out!
Rosé all day! I cannot wait to try this as I’ve been collecting a stash of rosé for this summer.
Frosé is one of my go-to Summer drinks – especially with how hot it has been! Enjoy!
Nikki @ Nik Snacks says
Fresh or frozen peaches, rose and peach syrup– got it! Brunch is gonna be so lit this week!
So delicious! Cheers!!
Love how easy this is AND I have a bottle of Torani’s Peach syrup that’s begging to be used!
I love to use Torani for different recipes and knew this would be the perfect way to use some of the peach syrup I have too!
Nichi - The Mandatory Mooch says
Yum! What a beautiful addition to a brunch!
I love peaches in brunch cocktails!
Rebekah Hills says
Oh my goodness – this just screams summer! I need one!!
It is definitely a delicious Summer cocktail!
Christie Campbell says
I’m all over this cocktail! I love peaches. They’re tops of my list of fruits.
This is the perfect Summer cocktail! Peaches are the perfect addition to rose.