A trick I use to get all the fun decorations to stick is to use store-bought frosting. I colored mine green to match the milkshake and the sprinkles. You can totally customize it, which is the beauty of these monster milkshakes.
You can either used freshly whipped cream or whipped topping for the milkshakes. Don’t forget extra sprinkles on the top too!
Halloween Green Monster Milkshake
By Love and Confections
- 1/4 cup white store-bought frosting
- Green gel food color
- Halloween sprinkles and candy eyes
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- Mix frosting and a few drops of green food color until desired color. Using an offset spatula, spread frosting around the rim of two glasses. Add sprinkles and candy eyes. Refrigerate 5-10 minutes.
- In high-powered blender, combine milk, ice cream and a few drops of green food color. Blend until combined. Pour into glasses, top with freshly whipped cream and more sprinkles.