How to Freeze Blueberries
1. Sort through Blueberries, picking out any stems or berries that are not good.
2. Thoroughly rinse your Blueberries. I generally do this in batches because there are so many.
3. Place Blueberries on a sheet tray with sides (jelly roll pan) lined with paper towels.
4. Let the Blueberries dry completely. Remove the paper towels.
5. Place the tray in your freezer for a minimum 4 hours.
6. Once the Blueberries are completely frozen, place them in a freezer-safe plastic bag that is labeled with the date. You can also measure/weigh out how many Blueberries are in each bag to make it easier for future recipes.
LOVE & CONFECTIONS!