This post was sponsored by Starbucks as part of an Influencer Activation. I received compensation and complimentary products to facilitate my review.
If you’re not familiar with Chai, it is a blend of black tea, milk with a mix of spices, or “masala” in Hindi, the Chai spice mixture of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and vanilla flavor. The new TAZO® Chai Latte K-Cup® pods allow you to explore a world of flavor from the comfort of your home. If that description doesn’t entice you enough, try a TAZO® Chai Latte for yourself, and you will definitely become a fan. It’s a little sweet, a little spicy and totally unexpected.
Cinnamon Tea Cookies
From Padma Lakshmi for TAZO®
Yield approximately 30 cookies
Cinnamon Tea Cookie Ingredients:
– 1 & 1/3 cups flour
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
– 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 cup sugar
– 10 tablespoons butter, softened
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cinnamon Tea Cookie Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Sift all dry ingredients except the sugar together in a bowl. In another bowl, combine sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth. Combine contents of both bowls together to form a cohesive cookie dough.
3. Now, using your hands, make small balls about 1 inch in diameter with the dough. Place these balls 2 inches apart on a nonstick baking sheet or line a shallow sheet pan with aluminum foil and fill.
4. Bake these in the oven for 12–15 minutes or until just medium brown. Cool on a rack and store in airtight containers. Should last for up to 2 weeks.
Until next time,
LOVE & CONFECTIONS!
Ayshwarya Singh says
This looks amazing! I seriously shouldn't be looking at food blogs at night…restaurants in south delhi