Fresh berries, cheesecake pudding mousse, and vanilla wafers combine into light and flavorful layered Very Berry Mini Cheesecake Trifles. Top with freshly whipped Creme Chantilly, mint, and berries for a show-stopping dessert.
This recipe was created for and sponsored by Dixie Crystals. All opinions are my own.
Berry season is Florida is one of my favorite times of the year. The fresh berries are bursting with flavor and beg to be added to every dessert. Trifles are the perfect treat to show off these gorgeous strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. A no-bake cheesecake pudding mousse adds a hint of sweetness, and vanilla wafer crumbs give these trifles a little crunch.
There is no right or wrong way to make a trifle. I often use angel food cake or pound cake as an ingredient. Cookies or cookie crumbs are a great option too. You can use fresh fruit, canned pie filling, or forgo the fruit altogether. Chocolate brownie trifle and dirt cakes are some of my favorite desserts!
No-bake cheesecakes because they are easy to make and look great in desserts, like my Rainbow Cheesecake Parfaits. You can even place it in a piping bag with a star tip to create beautiful bite-sized desserts. I also added sprinkles to these Funfetti Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups, because who doesn’t love cheesecake and sprinkles?
I added instant pudding to the cream cheese and Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar, for a rich and creamy texture. Creme Chantilly is also folded in, to lighten the cheesecake pudding. Extra Creme Chantilly is also piped on top of these Very Berry Mini Cheesecake Trifles with a 1M piping tip that can be found online or at any craft store.
This recipe can easily be doubled if you want to make a large cheesecake trifle.
Very Berry Mini Cheesecake Trifles tips:
- Have all the ingredients ready to go, including clean and dry berries
- A food processor is a great tool to create the vanilla wafer crumbs
- Place cheesecake pudding mousse into an uncut piping bag and store in the refrigerator until ready to use
- Stemless wine glasses are also a great choice, if you don’t own individual trifle dishes
- You can layer the trifle ahead of time, but leave off the whipped topping and garnishes until right before serving
- Different berries and fruit are the perfect way to customize your trifles
- Whether you choose individual trifles, or one large trifle dish, this recipe is perfect for a crowd or dinner party
Visit Dixie Crystals for the full recipe:
VERY BERRY MINI CHEESECAKE TRIFLES