White Cranberry Moscow Mule will become you new favorite holiday drink. These cocktails can be crafted individually or as a batch recipe for a crowd.
Holiday cocktails are a surefire way to spice up any party. With simple ingredients, you can become the bartender and create a memorable affair with flair. White cranberry juice, spicy ginger beer, freshly squeezed lime juice, and vodka come together for a seasonal favorite and twist on the classic Moscow Mule.
White Cranberry Moscow Mule:
Moscow Mules are one of my favorite cocktails when out with friends. I love a variety, and different flavored mules for the seasons are always a welcome treat. In the Spring and Summer, Guava Moscow Mules and Berry Basil Mules are refreshing. Pumpkin Pie Moscow Mules hold a special place in my heart because Fall is my favorite season. Winter wouldn’t be complete without it’s own version, and this White Cranberry Moscow Mule will carry you through the season.
Don’t skimp on the garnishes. We eat and drink with our eyes first. Have plenty of fresh cranberries, lime slices or wedges, and mint or rosemary available for the drinks. You can even use the rosemary as a make-shift skewer for the cranberries. Crushed ice is traditional when crafting mules, but feel free to change it up and use regular ice cubes.
Tips, Tricks and Tools:
- Moscow Mules are traditionally made in copper mugs.
- Quality ginger beer is key, and I love Fever-Tree flavor the best.
- If your store doesn’t carry white cranberry juice, you can always substitute cranberry, cran-raspberry, or pink cranberry juice instead.
- If you like your mules on the sweeter side, you can add a small amount of simple syrup to the mixture as well.
White Cranberry Moscow Mule
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces white cranberry juice
- 1 ounce Freshly squeezed lime juice
- ginger beer
- crushed ice
- cranberries, lime wedges, rosemary and mint for garnish
- Fill copper mugs or glasses with ice. (crushed is traditional). Add vodka, juice, and lime juice to mug. Top with ginger beer and stir gently. Garnish with cranberries, lime wedges, and either rosemary or mint. This recipe is intended for individuals ages 21 & up. Please drink responsibly.
Welcome to #ChristmasSweetsWeek 2019! Co-hosted by Terri from Love and Confections and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures! What better way to celebrate the holidays than with food and a fun giveaway? 25 bloggers from around the country have come together to share some of their favorite sweet Christmas recipes!! Deck the halls and get ready for very merry sweet treats, like fudge, cookies, Christmas morning breakfasts, layer cakes, cocoa, and more! Follow along on social media with our #ChristmasSweetsWeek hashtag. Happy Holidays!
Enjoy these #ChristmasSweetsWeek recipes from our bloggers:
White Cranberry Moscow Mule from Love and Confections
Sugarplum Pinwheels from Palatable Pastime
Christmas Pastries and Desserts:
Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Candy Cane Rice Krispies Treats from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Caramel Gingerbread Cupcakes from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
Chocolate Pecan Walnut Pie from Triple Chocolate Kitchen
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bread from Sweet Beginnings
Powdered Sugar Pound Cake with Pecans from Shockingly Delicious
Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies from Blogghetti
Snow Globe Cake from The Redhead Baker